Miguel has advised on all aspects of Industrial and Intellectual property law, including patent applications, utility models, industrial models and trademarks, protection of intellectual rights, license agreements and franchising, and litigation.
Today he specializes in complex cases relating to industrial property, unfair competition, publicity and personality rights, civil and commercial contracts, consumers’ rights and class actions, with particular interest in the negotiation and drafting of transactional agreements. He leads the Complex Litigation and Class Actions Team.
He also carries out a great deal of academic work, runs courses and presents conferences organized by local and international institutions.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- “Industrial Property Law”, in Private International Law in Member States of Mercosur, edited by Diego P. Fernández Arroyo, Zavalía Publishers.
- Section on Argentina, “International Stock Purchase Acquisitions”, Summaries of International Law, published by the American Bar Association.
- “License Agreements in Argentina”, in Getting the Deal Through.
- “Product Liability en Argentina”, in Getting the Deal Through.
- “Irreparable Damage as a Condition for Interim Remedies in Trademark Law”