Pablo provides legal advice and assistance in the protection of IP assets, in particular, trademarks, domain names and copyrights, either for Argentina or for Latin America and other regions. He coordinates the Department of Trademarks for both Argentina and foreign registrations.
In addition, Pablo’s expertise includes license, distribution and transfer of technology agreements, as well as the legal aspects of advertising law, such as personality rights, and anti-counterfeiting and infringement measures.
He is an active member of the International Trademark Association, the Inter American Association of Intellectual Property and the Argentine Association of Industrial Property (AAAPI), in which he works as a member of various committees.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Argentine Association of Industrial Property Conference, Case Law Panel, August 2017
- Deparment Spotlight: Latin America and Caribbean Representative Office, INTA Bulletin, International Trademark Association, August 2017
- Domain & Domain Names, Argentina Chapter, Getting the Deal Through (2017-2018)
- Committee Spotlight: Unreal Campaign Committee, INTA Bulletin, International Trademark Association, August 2016
- Stay of statute of limitations for mediation no longer applies to Trademark Proceedings, WTR Daily, World Trademark Review, February 2016
- Sale of Counterfeit Goods is Criminal Offence even if Forgery is Self-evident, World Trademark Review, Septiembre 2014
- New Domain Names Regulations Aim to Bolster fight against Cybersquatters, World Trademark Review, Abril 2014